CONTINUING EDUCATION COORDINATOR
Opportunities for CE Credit
Continuing Education is provided at educational meetings of the LSRT. Go to the meetings tab for details on upcoming meetings.
LSRT CONTINUING EDUCATION Update
LSRT has recently purchased new membership and registration software. While the new software will provide additional features beneficial to the LSRT, it does not provide tracking of CE credits. Therefore, members who previously obtained their CE credits online will no longer be able to do so at this time. If CE documentation is needed for state licensure or ARRT renewal, please email the LSRT CE Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org and a copy of your CE credits will be emailed to you.
On-site Continuing Education Policies at Educational Meetings
The LSRT reviews all Continuing Education Programs for educational meetings of the state and recognized subordinate affiliate societies, as well as that of the LSRT councils. All guidelines of the ASRT must be met in order to receive credit approval.
To ensure compliance with ASRT regulations, the following policies are in place:
- Attendees will not be allowed in a lecture room 10 minutes after the lecture has started.
- CE tickets will be distributed to attendees upon entering the room. No tickets will be distributed after the lecture has begun
- If an attendee must leave the room while the lecture is in progress, the CE ticket will be collected by the room monitor. The attendee may be allowed back in the lecture room if they returned within 10 minutes. At that time, the room monitor will re-issue the CE ticket.
- At the completion of the lecture, CE tickets will be collected as attendees exit the lecture room. No tickets will be collected after an attendee has left the lecture room.
- CE tickets must be completed to include the name and ARRT number.
- CE documentation may be requested by emailing the LSRT CE Coordinator a the email address above.
Continuing Education (CE) Approval Process
Further information regarding continuing education approval or tracking can be obtained by contacting Susan Guarisco, B.S., R.T., at email@example.com