The following options are available for sponsorship for LSRT’s 63rd Annual Meeting in New Orleans Louisiana (July 22-24, 2021 @ Astor Crowne Hotel Downtown/French Quarter):
1. Sponsorship of the Printed Programs for LSRT’s Event.
- Total cost typical: $ 250-300 depending on quantity
- Name/Ad on the Program in full color (1/2 page typical)
2. Commercial Exhibit.
- Total cost: $500 for two-day access (For Profit), $250 for two day access (Not for Profit/Academic)
- Two-day event access for 2 min.- 4 max Company Representatives; prime location for set-up in main corridor for entire event (Friday start at 730am- 5pm; Saturday 7:30a-4pm)
3. Keynote Speaker Sponsorship.
- Total cost for 2020: $750 cost to bring in Keynote Speaker 2021
- Sponsorship Name listed specifically on the program, included in speaker introduction for the event, printed ad/logo on the event programs full color (1/2 page typical)
4. Student Competitions +LA Student Leadership Development Program Sponsorship.
- Total cost typical: $1775 depending on number of students in teams/ this is max amount for all.
- Name/Logo on the all SLDP certificates, Scientific Essay and Exhibit Certificates, plaques (12), and Program Quiz Bowl Award (1); Company Representative to assist in presenting awards at event Luncheon; Photos of LSRT President, Winners, and Company Representative published on the Website, FB page, and MemberPlanet webpage.
5. Presidential Reception Sponsorship.
- Total cost for 2021: $3000 for Dessert Reception costs for attendants, marketed toward LSRT Board Members, Technologists, Managers, Educators, Therapists in attendance. Not typically a student’s function.
- Two day event access for 2 min.- 4 max Company Representatives as Commercial Exhibitor; prime location for set-up in main corridor for entire event; Name/Logo on the listed specifically on the program, included in speaker introduction for the event, printed ad/logo on the event programs full color (1/2 page typical); Logo also printed on Large signage posted at the entrance to the event as Event Food Sponsor.
Items can be selected individually or in combination. Additional requests for Company advertisement or Logo presentation can be requested.
Any Giveaways that your organization would like to include as a part of the event would be marketed through individual half-page flyers approved by you or your company’s designee. Drawings would be completed during the last Business meeting or last lecture of the day.
Sponsorship Agreement with your company’s selection must be completed and returned to Jaclyn Peters via email at LASocietyMeetingPlanner@gmail.com or mailed to Jaclyn Peters, BRG SORT, 3616 North Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70806. All selections are on a first-come, first-serve basis, the deadline to sign up is June 24, 2021.